TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath
Our general terms and conditions apply in the current version to all orders of SALT VITALHEATERS directly from SALZ+SALZ or via one of our sales representatives. All actions are subject to Austrian law, whereby consumers enjoy the protection of the mandatory provisions of their country of residence. You can also find our current version of the General Terms and Conditions (as of December 2019) on http://www.salz-vitalofen.at under the menu item "Terms and Conditions" at the bottom of the website.
2. Concluding an agreement
(1) The purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by sending the invoice. The prices in the current SALT VITALHEATER price list apply.
(2) SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, is entitled to accept offers from the contractual partner within a period of two weeks from receipt. The contract is concluded when SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, confirms acceptance of the offer in writing (by post or email) within this period.
(3) Offers from catalogs and other information carriers of the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, are non-binding. By ordering a product, the contractual partner makes a binding declaration that they wish to purchase the ordered product.
(4) The validity of any possible limited offers can be found on the website or in catalogues where the offers appear. Despite taking care to ensure there is sufficient stock, it is possible that a promotional item sells out faster than originally foreseen. For this reason we cannot guarantee delivery, and all offers are only valid while stocks last.
(1) The company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, usually delivers the SALT VITALHEATER in Austria or Germany within 4-6 weeks after receipt of the deposit. When delivery is to other European countries - insofar as we offer this possibility - it is usually within 4-8 weeks. For deliveries to non-European countries, the delivery time depends on the recipient country and the selected delivery method.
All of the above information on expected delivery dates or delivery periods is non-binding, unless these have been expressly agreed as binding between the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, and the customer. If the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, is delayed in delivering in such a case when there is an expressly agreed delivery date and the customer of the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, then sets a period of grace, this period of grace will be of at least two weeks. If this period of grace elapses without result, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract.
(2) Should an item not be available or not be available as quickly as this, the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, will inform the customer as soon as possible of the alternative delivery time or inform the customer about delivery not being possible.
(3) The company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, reserves the right for partial delivery if this appears advantageous for fast processing and it is reasonable. In the case of partial delivery, the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, will bear the additional delivery costs.
If the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, is unable to deliver the goods ordered by the customer due to reasons for which it is not responsible, it expressly reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw from the purchase contract.
(4) The contractual partner is not permitted to assign a claim against the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, unless the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, expressly agrees to this in writing.
4. Cancellation policy, right of cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without providing any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, but who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods; In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, Deutenhofenstrasse 4, 9020 Klagenfurt, Austria, email@example.com) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an email) about your decision to revoke this contract.
The deadline has been met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we must return all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and by all means no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract.
The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
All prices given on the website and in brochures are in euros and include the statutory value-added tax. Postage and delivery costs are added for some products according to the following list of delivery costs under point 6.
6. Delivery Costs
Here you will find all information regarding postage and delivery costs for our deliveries.
(1) We deliver to Austria and within the European Union.
(2) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery and packaging costs are included in the price of the SALT VITALHEATER.
(3) If you would like delivery to a country not listed here, you are welcome to contact us at any time and enquire about options and conditions that apply.
By email: office(at)salzsalz.com
If the customer enters his or her address data incorrectly or incompletely and the shipping company is then unable to deliver the goods and the goods are returned to us, the customer is obliged to bear the delivery costs that are again incurred.
7. Terms of Payment
The company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, accepts payments in advance.
Payment in advance:
We will send you the invoice for your order with our account details by email or by post. After placing the order, a deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid. The remaining amount is due immediately before the goods are dispatched. After the total amount has been credited to our account, the goods will be dispatched.
(1) The statutory warranty period is two years from delivery of the goods.
(2) In the case of a complaint, it is necessary for the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, to be able to trace the date of purchase. If available, the item subject to complaint should be sent together with a copy of the invoice to the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath.
(3) The statutory warranty provisions apply to defects in the delivered goods.
(4) The customer is obliged to inspect the goods immediately upon arrival for transport damage and obvious defects and to report these immediately to the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath.
(5) The warranty does not cover defects caused by natural wear, by wear and tear, improper use, lack of care, or by incorrect care. If care instructions from the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, are not adhered to or changes are made to the products, the warranty with regard to defects which arise or have arisen as a result of violation of the aforementioned provisions shall no longer apply.
We assume no liability for any damage whatsoever caused by the use of the purchased products, especially in the case of improper use. Claims for damages are excluded.
10. Retention of Title
All delivered goods remain the property of SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, until full payment has been made.
The products and motifs sold and/or used by the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, under the logo or brand "SALZ+SALZ" and "SALT VITALHEATER" are protected by copyright. Use of the motifs or replication of the motifs is only permitted with the consent of SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath.
12. Data Protection (GDPR)
The protection of your personal data is particularly important to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (GDPR, TKG 2003; Telecommunications Law 2003). The following data protection information is provided in order to inform you of the most important aspects of data processing within the scope of your order.
(1) Contact with us
If you contact us using the form on the website or by email, the data you provide will be stored with us for six months for the purpose of processing the request or in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass this data on to third parties without your consent.
(2) Data Storage
The following data is stored by us for the purpose of contract processing: name, address, telephone number and email address. The data you provide is required to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures. Without this data we cannot conclude the contract with you. There is no data transfer to third parties, with the exception of the transport company/shipping company commissioned by us to deliver the goods, and our tax consultant to fulfill our tax obligations.
If the shopping process is aborted, the data stored by us will be deleted. If a contract is concluded, all data from the contractual relationship will be stored until the end of the tax retention period (7 years).
The data name, address, purchased goods and date of purchase are also stored until the end of the product liability period (10 years). Data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of Article 96 Section 3 TKG (Telecommunications Law) and Article 6 Section 1 sub-paragraph a (consent) and/or sub-paragraph b (necessary for the fulfillment of the contract) of the GDPR.
The company data protection officer can provide further information or explanation about data protection. You can reach the data protection officer by post to the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, Deutenhofenstrasse 4, 9020 Klagenfurt, Austria, or by email at office(at)salzsalz.com.
13. Disclaimer for External Links
On its website the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, links lead to other sites on the internet.
The following applies to all of these links: The company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, expressly declares that it has no influence whatsoever on the design and content of the linked pages. We therefore hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content on all linked third-party sites on http://www.salz-vitalofen.at and do not adopt this content as our own. This declaration applies to all links displayed and to all content on the pages to which links lead.
We expressly object to the use of our data for any kind of marketing purposes or advertising. Violations will be prosecuted by us within the framework of statutory provisions.
14. Governing Law
Austrian law shall apply to all disputes arising from, or as a result of, this agreement, excluding the UN Sales Convention. For transactions with consumers, Austrian law applies, taking into account mandatory provisions of the consumer's country of residence which serve to protect the consumer.
15. Final Provisions
Should individual provisions of the contract between the company SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath, and the contractual partner, including these General Terms and Conditions, be or become wholly or partially invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
16. Vendor Information
SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath
9020 Klagenfurt am Woerthersee
Sales tax ID no. : ATU69191215
District Court of Klagenfurt
Status: December 2019
Copyright © 2023 by SALZ+SALZ, Alina Neurath. SALZ+SALZ ® and Fairer Salzhandel® are registered and protected brands.