Depending on the model, the infrared lamps consume between 300 watts and 1,600 watts of power. This power is converted into thermal energy with a high degree of effectiveness.
After it becomes warm, your SALT VITALHEATER emits cosy warmth even while consuming only 300 watts to 500 watts of power (Wien's Law).
Zero energy waste
Energy efficiency class A:
95% of the energy consumed is converted directly into warmth. The remaining 5% is perceived as a warming glow.
Your SALT VITALHEATER has been crafted to last. Thanks to its modular construction, each part can be easily replaced and repaired for re-use.
Truly circular economy
98% of the materials used in your new SALT VITALHEATER can be re-used according to the Cradle2Cradle principle.